I'm not one to keep a journal, but I'm told that it can be very cathartic. I actually have a hard time composing my personal thoughts into written words. There's always this fear that someone will read it and judge you. I guess the main reason I'm not and never was into keeping a journal is because when I was young (Gr. 5, I think) I had a journal and someone read it, even though it was hidden. And the crappy part about it was, that this journal was a school project and myself and other classmates would often contribute to each others journals, writing from that person's perspective, so this girl wrote some pretty explicit stuff in my journal. At the time I thought it was funny, but then it was read by eyes that were never meant to see it, I suffered some pretty severe embarrassment because of it.
So now this is my attempt at rekindling my journaling skills. I don't really have a very interesting life to chronicle here, but I figure it'll be a good outlet for the daily shit that I go through. And there is some shit.
I've kinda stalled on my cat food journey. I get so busy and can't find the time to really commit to getting them on RAW, which is what I really want to do. But I am being laid off for the winter on Dec. 14, so I'll have time to really dig in and see what I can come up with. I'm concerned for Angus' health, and would really like to see how his teeth and gums will improve as well as eradicating his urinary issues. I'm not sure why he always seems to have something wrong, Finn eats the exact same diet and is perfect. I guess it's in the genes. My furry purries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment