So early in 2007 my brother broke up with the craziest bitch that ever existed, much to the relief of the entire family. Her modus operandi was web stalking and nasty communique via email. My brother has since moved on with another girl who is quite nice and thus far seems normal. The ex has taken the opportunity to send the new girl a nasty email or two, not wholly unexpected. She found new girl's email address using her expert cyber stalking skills, go figure.
We happened to be talking about ex girl over the xmas holiday and I decided to see if she was still checking up on us using her super stalking powers. I have a myspace page that I never go to anymore (it's facebook's fault) and made a blog entry about how happy my brother is with the new girl and how nice she is compared to the ex and how peaceful our existence is now that we don't have to worry about nasty emails in our inbox.
I had put the blog entry out of my mind until a few days ago when I received an anonymous voodoo curse. Guess where it was delivered? My inbox of course. I asked all my friends if they had sent me this wonderful voodoo doll in my likeness, stuck with pins. Everyone swears it wasn't them. Hubby then says what about bro's ex? I immediately thought "why would she do that after all this time? It's almost been a year since they broke up". Then I remembered the blog entry. I ran to my computer and logged into myspace, and sure enough there was a new comment in my blog and it was her!!! Creepy, she IS still checking up on me (us). The comment wasn't nasty, but was dripping with sarcasm, so I clicked on her name and it took me to her myspace page(which BTW has always been set to exclusive, so she turned that off just for me so I could read her blog, what a sweetheart), where she happened to have a blog entry with a similar title to mine, only it was written on the same day that she wrote the comment on my blog. Her entry was about what you would expect from her, full of bullshit and lies about my brother. I got a good chuckle. So instead of leaving a comment on her blog page, I left a reply to her comment on my blog page, which means that she has to go snooping again to find my comment. I won't be responding to anything else she leaves me, she proved my point. I'm satisfied that she's a bonafide nutter. But there wasn't really any doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment